Dentist!






January 30th was Rod's first trip to the dentist. Sterling and Rod were so good at the dentist that I was actually surprised! My kiddos are generally well behaved, but this was beyond the normal good. Rod watched Sterling go first and I think that helped him, then when he was feeling apprehensive at his turn, Sterling held his hand until he was relaxed. No cavities and the dentist said whatever I'm doing to keep it up :) Yea for me! They were very excited to pick their toys and the dentist said we wouldn't need to snip Sterling's and Rod's fraenums (the reason for the gap in front top teeth) until the permanent teeth really start to fill in. So, we've got a little while for Sterling and a long while for Rod. Also, the dentist said Sterling will need braces (big surprise!) down the road....

0 comments: