Gymnastics

Sterling has been going to gymnastics for a month or two and he is doing so well. The other kids in his class tend to mess around and not really try, but he's always running hard and doing his best. He's been doing so well that the teacher came over to us a couple classes ago and asked how we motivate him so well...he just is so excited about going and he wants to do better than everyone else! LOL! For class on Monday he was the only one who showed up, so he was able to get some one on one instruction. He is really impressing us :)

1 comments:

Christy said...

woohoo I found your 'hidden page'. This should definatly be on your 'main page'. Anyways, classic Sterling -I love it- So focused, So enthusiastic and if you're telling him I wrote that I'm sure he somehow thought it was a joke (but it wasn't) You'r kids are so good I guess I should be glad they're on a 'hidden page'.